- Hits: 108688
Research interests: Casimir effect and general noise-induced interactions. Statistical Physics from a stochastic point of view. Heat transfer.
- Repulsive Casimir Effect with Chern Insulators. P. Rodriguez-Lopez and A. G. Grushin. Phys. Rev. Lett. 112, 056804 (2014).
- Stochastic Quantization and Casimir Forces. P. Rodriguez-Lopez, R. Brito, and R. Soto. EPL 96, 50008 (2011).
- Casimir repulsion between topological insulators in the diluted regime. P. Rodriguez-Lopez. Phys. Rev. B 84, 165409 (2011).
- Casimir Energy and Entropy in the Sphere-Sphere Geometry. P. Rodriguez-Lopez. Phys. Rev. B 84, 075431 (2011).
- Effect of finite temperature and uniaxial anisotropy on the Casimir effect with three-dimensional topological insulators. A. G. Grushin, P. Rodriguez-Lopez and A. Cortijo. Phys. Rev. B 84, 045119 (2011).
- Dynamical approach to the Casimir effect. P. Rodriguez-Lopez, R. Brito, and R. Soto. Phys. Rev. E 83, 031102 (2011).
- Pairwise summation approximation of Casimir energy from first principles. P. Rodriguez-Lopez. Phys. Rev. E 80, 061128 (2009)